We would love to hear from you if you have news, success stories, general information or directory listings which would enhance our coverage of things related to Balsall and Berkswell.
Send us your Balsall Common and Berkswell success stories
We welcome information about success stories relating to people living or working in Balsall Common, Berkswell and surrounding villages. If you know of any interesting and deserving stories let us know so we can share it with our growing community.
Here’s ways you can get in touch:
- Chat with us and our growing Balsall Common and Berkswell Facebook gang
- Post comments at the bottom of articles – there is no need to register – use a valid email address or your facebook account.
- Post on the forums (registration is required).
- Share articles with your social networks by click the share buttons at the bottom of each article.
- Vote in our surveys.
Email email@example.com or tweet @balsallcom with:
- Articles or ideas for Articles
- General enquiries
- An entry for the local directory
Stay up to date with local news and site updates:
For posting comments on articles, we ask for a valid email address that will not be visible to site readers.
Your first comment will be approved before being displayed. From then, comments you make using the same email address will appear instantaneously.
If posting comments using your facebook credentials then we store no personal details; authentication is managed directly by facebook. Your facebook comment will display only your forename and the first letter of your surname.
For forum posting you must register with a valid email address. We store no other personal details and will not use your email address for anything other than for authentication.
We reserve the right to delete or modify any contributions for profanity, offence and plain old common sense.
Any correspondence between us and you will be treated in confidence.