80s Music Night at The Heart of England School
Saturday 10th November 2018
Ticket Holder’s Terms and Conditions
A community event with an ’80s Reunion’ Theme organised by BalsallCom.Com with support from volunteers and sponsors from the local community, including individuals, businesses and local charities including the Balsall Common Lions Club and the IMBA House Charity.
Terms and Conditions
- No refunds.
- All attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
- No smoking
- No stiletto heels, studded shoes, or other types of footwear likely to cause damage to floors should be worn.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited and/or not purchased from a BalsallCom.Com authorised point of sale. Authorised Points of Sale include The Railway Inn, Station Road, Balsall Common and Michael’s Drinks World, Station Road, Balsall Common.
- This is a Ticket Only Event. Venue Admission shall be granted to ticket holders only from Doors-Open time at 6:30 pm.
- The Promoter is the not-for-profit organisation organising and promoting this event using a volunteer workforce in many roles. Proceeds from Sponsorships and Ticket Sales shall be used to purchase professional and/or suitably qualified support to cover logistics, performer payments (including expenses), professional Audio Visual support, First Aid cover and any other services deemed necessary for the safe running of this event. Tickets have been subsidised by Sponsors. Early Bird Tickets did not go on general sale to the public.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, floor plans, available rooms, event space, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material, website or other digital media.
- The Promoter / Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- The Ticket Holder acknowledges that The Promoter / Venue Owner will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property (including but not limited to personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchase at the event by you or your invitees.
- The Ticket Holder shall be liable for any loss or damage caused by them or their invitees.
- The Ticket Holder agrees that they and their invitees shall act in an orderly manner when attending the event. The Promoter / Venue Owner may refuse entry or evict the Ticket Holder or any of their invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
- If any provision in the Terms and Conditions, whether in full or in part, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions (in full or in part) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Disclaimers and Waivers
- Due to the short notice at which this event has been organised The Promoter aims to provide high-quality headline entertainment, but with everything else on a strictly no-frills basis.
- Catering Policy. Catering is provided by Feast Catering in support of local businesses. Food catering shall be ordered based upon ticket sales. No food will be reserved for specific guests or tables on the night. Food will be served from 7:00 pm on a buffet basis. There will be no refunds to anyone that claims they did not get food on the night.
- This event is intended as a Fundraiser for the Heart of England School Parent Teacher’s Association. In order to fulfil this ambition the Heart of England Parent Teacher Association have been granted permission to sell Prize Draw tickets at this event as part of their fundraising activities.
- The Promoter is negotiating a Pay Bar service to be Managed by Balsall Common Lions Club as a self-contained ‘profit centre’. The Balsall Common Lions Club will make their own determination as to which cause(s) will receive their bar surplus. This determination will be confirmed in The Promoter’s post-event publicity.
- Ticket costs have been subsidised by Commercial Advertising. Some of our Advertisers will have Advertising permissions at the Event.
- Ticket costs have been subsidised by the generosity of residents that have given up their time freely to help manage and promote this event.
- Ticket costs have been subsidised by the presence of volunteers from the Heart of England School Parent Teach Association, Balsall Common Lions and The IMBA House Charity. We hope that Ticket Holders will bear this in mind in choosing local organisations to support on the night and in future.