- Balsall Common Badminton Club Heart of England School,Gipsy Lane, Balsall Common.
Wednesday and Friday 7pm-10pm
All welcome – just turn up.
- Balsall Common Country Market Saturday 10.00-11.30am at the village hall. The weekly country market on Saturday mornings at the Village Hall on Station Road must be one of the best kept secrets in Balsall Common. There’s fresh local produce available every Saturday morning. There’s all sorts of produce from jams, cakes and sausage rolls, to plants, flowers and greens. ...
- Balsall Common Taekwon-Do Club Balsall Common Taekwondo club meets in Heart of England school, Saturday mornings 10.30 and Wednesday evenings 6.30. Age 5 and up.
For more info visit: http://www.coventrytkd.net/balsall-common-tkd/ or follow them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balsall-Common-Taekwondo/297773123658953
- Berkswell & Balsall Rugby Club Seniors play semi-professional Saturday afternoon, Minis and Juniors (5 onwards) Sunday Morning at 10am. New players always welcome at the club on Honiley Road.
Berkswell & Balsall Rugby Football Club (BBRFC) was founded in 1981 by Les and Steve Edwards. The club progressed from modest beginnings borrowing space at the Heart of England School, to fielding ...
- Berkswell and Balsall Common Hockey Club Ladies Training on Tuesday evenings at 19:30 – 21:00, Junior Training on Tuesday evenings at 19:30 – 20:30
Men / Club Training on Wednesday evenings at 19:00 – 20:30 at the University of Warwick.
- Berkswell and Balsall Common Tennis Club
For Adult membership visit on a Saturday afternoon (2pm-5pm) or Tuesday evening (7pm-9pm); there are always people playing and just ask anyone about membership and how they enjoy the club and it’s facilities.
For Junior membership come along between 4.30pm and 6pm each weekday, or on Saturday morning between 10.00am and 12.00pm when the coaching staff are ...
- Berkswell Cricket Club
Berkswell Cricket Club is one of the top cricket clubs in the West Midlands and is situated at the Lant Sports and Community Ground on Meeting House Lane in Balsall Common. The club offers cricketing opportunities for all ages and abilities from beginners aged 7 years upwards right through to ECB Premier Division semi-professional ...
- Knit and Natter Social Knitting Club Every Tuesdays 7.30pm at the George in the Tree Pub. Social knitting for adults.Members can bring their knitting, sewing or crocheting and meet other like-minded people. Contact Kathryn Drifield for more information.
- Zumba in Balsall Common with Penny Smith Come and experience the Zumba phenomenon with Penny Smith in Balsall Common at St Peter’s Church Hall on Wednesday 10-11am, Thursday 8-9pm and Saturday 10-11am at St Peter’s Church Hall. Ages 14+
£4.00 Zumba per session
£2.00 toning per session
or £5.00 for both
All ages (from 14 upwards) and abilities welcome, simply turn up
Loyalty card system that ...