Skip to content
- Acupuncture Solihull
- All About Travel Find your dream break with Balsall Common’s Amy Fox who works independently for travel agency All About Travel, a status which means access to the widest choice of suppliers, destinations & types of accommodation.
Amy at All About Travel
Amy is waiting to get get to work as your personal holiday consultant, with anything and everything from UK breaks to ...
- Amy Price Dance Fitness “Get fit, have fun!”
That’s the message from Amy Price, where the emphasis is on fun, dance based aerobic style workouts at two venues in Balsall Common.
The Jubilee – Balsall Common
Mondays and Tuesdays
227 Station Road (behind Costa Coffee)
St Peter’s Hall
St Peter’s Hall
Mobile: 0771 881 7491
Look out for ‘Silver ...
- ATC Squadron – 496 squadron Balsall Common The Air Cadet Organisation offers youths and young men fun, adventure, incredible experiences and chance to make friends with like-minded folk. Are you looking for something to give you the edge in life? The Air Cadet Organisation (ACO), better known as the ‘Air Cadets’. The Balsall Common squadron is part a UK-wide cadet force with ...
- Balsall Common & Meriden Group Practice
- Balsall Common Dental Practice
Tel: 01676 529000
The highly-rated expert provider of advanced dentistry solutions including comsmetics, orthodontics and implants.
Meet Principal Dental Surgeon Ashley Davenport
Other services include: Invisible Braces; Tooth whitening; High-tech decay prevention.
Monday 9:00am to 6:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Balsall Common Dental Practice
201 Station Road
- Balsall Common Pharmacy Open 100 hours and 7 days a week, Balsall Common Pharmacy offers a wide range of health services, inlcuding a free repeat-prescription collection and delivery service medical centres throughout Coventry and Solihull. The Pharmacy is open from 6am until 9pm Monday to Saturday and 7am to 5pm Sunday.
Contact Balsall Common Pharmacy
Address: Balsall Common ...
- Colour Mirrors with Amanda J Miller Colour Mirrors is now in Balsall Common.
Did you know that each colour choice you make is a mirror? Your personal colour choice will shine back to you the potential you hold, reminding you of your talents, gifts, personal power and the truth of the light that you are. At the same time your choices will ...
- Going, going, gone! Super slimmer and local resident Noreen Burgess has been disappearing before our eyes over the last year. Determined to successfully lose weight and become a healthy role model for her children, Erin and Jake, pupils at Balsall Common Primary School, Noreen has gone from a size 24 to a size 12.
She’s now lost five ...
- Lee Style Tai Chi
- Maginnis Opticians
384 Kenilworth Road
- Makeup by SPR The highly rated Stacey Paxton-Rhodes is a specialist in the provision of makeup and complimentary services for special occasions such as weddings. She founded her business Makeup by SPR in 2014 and has consistently picked up 5-star reviews from happy brides and other customers ever since.
T: 07977 239 750
Find and Follow Stacey on ...
- Mogz & Dogz
Mogz and Dogz is an ‘Investor in Balsall’, a supporter of community projects such as the 2012 Queen’s Jubilee Village Fete and Party in the Park. which owner Mark Young supported with funding, publicity and manpower.
Mogz & Dogz
Mogz & Dogz is your complete pet homecare and training company, catering for all types of pets.
- Physio Matters http://www.physiomatters.com/
- Soul Beauty Soul Beauty – with you in mind!
- The Leisure Traveller (formerly Aeroscope Travel)
211 Station Road
- Zumba in Balsall Common with Penny Smith Come and experience the Zumba phenomenon with Penny Smith in Balsall Common at St Peter’s Church Hall on Wednesday 10-11am, Thursday 8-9pm and Saturday 10-11am at St Peter’s Church Hall. Ages 14+
£4.00 Zumba per session
£2.00 toning per session
or £5.00 for both
All ages (from 14 upwards) and abilities welcome, simply turn up
Loyalty card system that ...