The next public meeting of Balsall Common Village Residents Association takes place on Tuesday 6th December at the Village Hall on Station Road. Subjects up for discussion include HS2, the potential travellers site on Waste Lane and local planning applications.
The meeting starts at 7.30pm and anyone wishing to attend can just turn up on the night. The meeting takes place in the Committee Room to the rear of the building (access via the driveway to the left of the building).
Committee Meeting: 7.30pm on Tuesday 6th December 2011
To be held in the Committee Room (Rear of Village Hall)
(All Residents are Welcome).
2. Minutes of Previous Meeting: Meeting of 1st November 2011.
3. Police Report Sgt Hanlon
4. Matters Arising from previous meeting (not dealt with below)
5. Correspondence DF
* Parish Councils JL/DF
* HS2 KT
7. Planning. DF
* Update on applications reviewed
* Travellers’ sites
* Local Development Framework
* National Planning Policy Framework
8. Meeting dates for 2012 DF
9. Residents Association
* Allocation of responsibilities All
Next Meeting: Tuesday, 3rd January 2012, 7.30pm in the Village Hall Committee Room.